Tube Sinking (Free Tube Drawing) Custom Capability
Tube Sinking is a drawing process that shrinks tubes to a smaller diameter. In this drawing method a tube is processed through a die without a mandrel inserted. Without a mandrel, good inner surface quality is not guaranteed. The outer surface integrity is determined by the die angle. The die angle used is 24 degrees which gives a standard surface. A tube can be shrunk down to 30% - 40% its original size. Tube sinking is perfect for jobs where cost is critical.
Tube Materials Used
Teshima International Corpration works with stainless steel grades that are fitting for medical and industrial use. Commonly used stainless steel grades and metals include:
- Stainless Steel Grade 304
- Stainless Steel Grade 304L
- Stainless Steel Grade 316
- Stainless Steel Grade 316L
Teshima International Corpration can also fabricate custom tubes from other materials per our client's request. Please click Request Information to submit a query with your custom material requests.
- Sinking Machine (15)
Small Runs: 5000 m
Large Runs: 300,000 m
Annealing is the process of heating metal above re-crystallization and cooling back to room temperature. When metal is formed to shape, the molecular bonds tighten, making the metal stiff. To restore ductility, the metal is processed through annealing machines. At Teshima International Corp., we specialize in the annealing of stainless steel. With ten annealing machines in our factory, orders are processed quickly and efficiently.
Inspections and Testing
Teshima International performs inspection checks to validate the integrity of our products before shipping out to customers. Common tests include:
- OD / ID / WT Tolerance
- Welding Condition
- Hardness and Other Inspections
Teshima's end products can accomodate any customer's request. We have provided quality stainless steel tubing products for medical and surgical fields including: hypodermic cannula products, needles, and nozzles. We also fabricate many industrial components for medical and bio tech equipment.
Common End Products
- Medical Injection Needles and Syringes
- Stainless Steel Pipe
- Sensor Probes
- Printer Ink Needles
- Otolaryngology Ear Scope Nozzles
- Electronic Gasoline Injection Components
- Flared Tube Components for Industrial Devices
- Baxter Corp - medical products
- Panasonic - consumer electronics
- NEC Corporation - IT, network and communications products
- BD (Becton, Dickson and Company) - medical supplies, devices and technology; laboratory products
ISO 9001:2000·JISQ 9001:2000